WHY WE NEED YOU:
Hardware development, while interesting, is a pretty tough task to do, so we are looking for someone to make it a bit easier for us. We are looking for an enthusiastic Embedded Hardware Engineer, willing to further develop embedded hardware and firmware for a rangeof our devices that interface with PC and mobile. If you are a young electrical engineer with 0 to 5 years of work experience, feel encouraged to contact us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Development and deployment of embedded hardware and firmware (involving wireless communication)
- Execution of code builds to test and launch in production environments
- Fix bugs and implement new features in existing devices
- Collaborate with external partners, product, design, and marketing teams
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
When applying, send your CV (required), and a cover letter or other supporting documents (optional).
- BSc (or MSc) in the field of electrical engineering
- Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Comfortable with Git
- Knowledge and experience with Bluetooth communication is a plus